Monday 6 April 2015

Unexpected efficiency of Sri Lanka ETA Visa left me hugely surprised!

When it comes to applying for visa to different parts of the world, online e-visa facilities are a must today. Being a high end professional photographer, I often have get to the various corners of the world at short notices. I can’t really keep clients waiting for my visa processing, right? But perhaps the best experience I had ever had was with Sri Lanka Tourist ETA Visa. I was flying in for the second time to the island nation to shoot a wildlife outing, and had a bitter experience the first time! So, I was wary even though I found out they have now also gone online!

Srilanka ETa Visa
ETA Visa for Sri Lanka
They give a visa for 30 days at a stretch and need you to have a valid passport beyond 6 months, and to and fro tickets. I had no problem with these, and it was also easy to get the Sri Lanka visa ETA application form downloaded from the website. While it could be obtained from the official website of the ministry, even private agencies were offering the same at free cost. The visa application fees were well pronounced on the official website so that there was no chance the agents could dupe me with higher charges!

But the experience this time was stunning! I got my ETA visa for Sri Lanka processed in an amazing 3 days’ time! It was an eye opener for me to see the advancement the island nation has made in treating international tourists! I just sailed through the whole process, which had taken just above 10 minutes for me to complete the application process! I had my e-visa delivered in 72 hours, and I could even check real time status of my application over this time! The experience was totally reversed, quite fitting the great wildlife experience too that I had out there in the next two weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Electronic Travel Visa to Visit Sri Lanka. Get Your Visa in Few Minutes,Enter Sri Lanka for up to 3 months for Tourism, Business and Transit.

    ReplyDelete